Saturday, February 4, 2012


This cute girl never failed to be there for me when i'm down to cheer me up and stuff. 
My little cousin, her smile and action make my day.
Whenever i'm down, she always make me smile, 
Neo Jia Yu, Ah min love you! <3

The 2nd day that i offically end with him, 
Though i will regret, but i can't blame him. I choose to let go first, when i wanted him back, i found something that i shouldn't have know, i get hurt. I did drop tears, two days, i admit.
I will wait for your return,
I don't blame you but myself, i can't do anything to get you back. 
I just hope you can be back to who i just met earlier.
I really hope so.
I meet him for two days, thursday & friday.
The last day i meet him, have dinner together with his parents @ NEX.
The first time & probably the last time? I enjoyed myself with you.
Lastly, i will wait even if you won't return. I believe you will regret.
I hope you are happy if you chosen that bitch!
I heard lots of stuff about that bitch, if you chosen her, i won't be sad, 
Because i know i'm much more better than her.

Today, went over to grandma house have lunch, 
Grandma wanted to go bugis, cabbed down with her.
Bought a bag, out of stock, tomorrow going down to OG people's park to collect for her.
And cabbed back to Amk to find parents.
Treated grandma fish & co for dinner.
She enjoyed herself & loved the food.
Cabbed home & she staying at my house tonight! :)

I have awesome people with me when i'm down,
I'm like a princess since i'm born out,
Have awesome grandma & parents.
I want a awesome boyfriend & always treating me like princess for this three months,
I want you back, i really want.
I won't break my promises.
Will we be back to the past?! :(
I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment