Monday, February 6, 2012

My awesome classmate!
There's more coming~
Stay tune people, 
I loved to camwhore, more picturess next time! :D
 New year is ending today, the last day already.
And soon valentine day is coming, i'm gonna be alone this time round.
Thanks god for letting me have a awesome year this year by having to know so much friends & enjoyable year. I hope this year will be a good year for me.
I ended my love this year again, i want a long lasting relationship, wish is you.
I'm still waiting, two days without your text, you feel happier without me?
I hope so.
I don't flirt with guys, but i entertain them when they auto text me, i'm not like some bitches flirting with some other boyfriend, fuck off yah.
If he really touched by you, he is being dumb, i will make sure he regret.
Hoping to meet someone better, dote & love me.
I want someone that can treat me like a princess again, i won't break this time round & won't rush into another relationship so fast,
Shall headed to bed, 
Two more days to school camp,
Two days one night! Excitedddddddddddddd~


No comments:

Post a Comment