Saturday, January 21, 2012

I'm back to post again, sorry people for not posting for so long, due to some lazyness i have & some problem between my relationship.
Picture are there is my cliques in school, people call us the "pinky group".
Just two weeks of school, i already spammed alot of people with my girls. 
This is the one year course, hope our relationship will remain like this.
Well, yesturday, i went shopping with mum at orchard.
I bought longchamp bag for her, bought myself birkenstock, crocs shoes for parents
And went amk hub to meet family for dinner.
Reunion dinner at aunt's house tonight.
And two days of ban nian & school starts on wednesday.
Gonna go pray my grandfather later.

I gonna end here.
I don't know what's wrong with our relationship between each other, is i the one who started it first, this three month treating you like hell. I'm the one who change you.
No matter what decision you made,i will respect you.
My best boyfriend ever, yipweihong.
I love you, 26th's!~

No comments:

Post a Comment