Tuesday, January 24, 2012

HAPPY DRAGON YEAR! :D

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! :D
Pictures will do the starting first, how you guys enjoying your new year?! 

Day 1 picture! :D
Relatives! :D

Day 2:D


Chinese new year is over, 
Every teenagers is waiting for this day, as we can collect red packets while our parents have to give to others. Money money money! ~
Two days is not enough for us chinese to celebrate chinese new year.
But at least, two days i enjoyed myself.
Gamble gamble, won $$$.
Everyone saying this year "PIG" Year good luck for 2012.
Is it true?! Hopefully*
I end my chinese new year with happiness, because i'm contented that i received call from you,
I miss you.
I'm hoping that you will return, but if you won't i won't regret, 
Because you are once mine before.
Two more days to our 3rd month, do you still remember?
Will you be back? Do you still loved me like before? 
I want to know the answer! :(

School tomorrow, shall head to bed & dream of you!^^

The best boyfriend i ever had, 
 Yip Wei Hong, i love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment