Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It's the New Year. (2012)
It's New Year, and what's 2012 without proper resolutions?
I'm gonna talk to you guys about my 2012's resolutions. 
These are my resolutions... So you know...
Just 10 will do, hopefully it will success...
RESOLUTIONS:

1) Be a more temperament girl (control my temper )

2) On diet, and eat less(Diet,no more supper)

3) Study hard in ITE and get into POLY!!!

4) Stop spending, start saving!

5) At least go overseas once this year!
6) Family to stay in harmony, and everyone health will be healthy

7) Be a happy girl,daddy's little girl and pamper by my loved ones. Whatever i want, i can get it! :)

8) My bf and family to be with me forever!!!

9) 2012 will be a good year for me!!!

10) Be happy always. (very simple, but still hard due to my attitude! :(

Thanks god for giving me such a awesome boyfriend to get into my life, i wish i can last with him and let him always be mine, i want to be pamper by my loved ones and be a happygirl! :)
I want him to be mine forever, and please i want a long lasting relationship with him.
Hopefully 2012 will be the best year for me.
Family and my relationship will be better, and i want to study hard! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment