Saturday, January 7, 2012

3 more days to my darling's birthday, hopefully what i got for him and surprised him, he will be touched and never forget what i have done for him.
Two months plus still counting.. He always pamper me and always care for me in his heart.
He always treating me like princess whenever i'm with him, he give me the best thing ever,
Starting school on monday,
So meet babyboy today, head to far east plaza, shop around.
Back to cineleisure, babyboy bought for me the bag i want, he sometimes pay for the stuff i want, 
Th best boyfriend i ever had, he always listen to me and give in to me.
Then headed to harbour front, babyboy bought his pants & we head to have our dinner.
Delicious dinner today, then mrt down to amk hub to meet parents & babyboy went to meet his friend.

Hopefully school allow me to take photo on monday, highlight my hair hoepfully it pass.
Worry, and can't wait to start school.
I will behave myself when i'm in ite. 
I will keep my promised to my boyfriend.
Meeting babyboy tomorrow, and head to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment