Thursday, April 17, 2014


Didn't really have a good post after so long, 
Time flies, i've been working healthcare life for 1 year plus, 
People always asked me, why i don't want to study anymore as i'm only 19 years old this year.
My replied was: I will studies after i gain experience and have that money,
A person that don't like studies so much, forced also no use. I thank god my parents finally understand.
Though i no longer studies, but at least i'm working now.
I don't asked for money from parents, i give them monthly allowance, yes it's not much, but i'm trying very hard now, I believe i can do it, 
Give me some time.
I met awesome people at work, taking care of me when i need help, treating me like a family, 
We go out often together after work for dinner,happy hours and gossiping.
Day by day, aged getting bigger & parents getting older, i wish i can earn more money for them.
I'm turning 19 in another 21 days.

Knowing this guy for 4 years, and fate bring us together. 
Unbelievable, but i believe it happen for a reason.
We shared the same thoughts & have the same mindset.
Being with him i can feel secure & happiness, don't have to worried so much and feel safe in his arms.
He never failed to make me feel safe & take care of me.
I hope this time round, i can make this relationship a lasting one.
I believe i found my right guy, 
i will do my best to be a good girlfriend and promised to be there for you through this 2 years of army life.
Love you my dearest boy, Chen Zhenyu. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment