Wednesday, June 27, 2012


Hey people,
I'm back to post again, 
Sorry for not posting for so long,
Recently busy with working & studys..
Having my holidays now, 
Just got back my results, i passed all. 
But GPA points wasn't that good. But i'm contented.
And i'm back to single again, 
Lots of problem happened, hopefully my $$$ will be back.
I promised to stay single for the time being, as i'm still studying & working.
I'm currently working @AMK hub as a customer service at infomation counter. 
Do look for me when you free. :D
Pictures above, is how much i change since 2008-2012.
People say that i changed alot, :D
Well, is the process of growing up.
Since i passed my results, should bring parents out to seoul garden. 
I will post more often when i'm free.
I'm still waiting. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment