Thursday, March 22, 2012


Back to post again, realized that once i enter ITE i seldom post as busy with studies & stuff.
Follow me at twitter people! Jasminenjm95.
Let's talk about school people, 
When i was in secondary school, i thought of having as many holidays as i can as secondary school life was studying like a nerdy & behave like a school girl. Rules and stuff to follow, i remember, when i was in secondary school, i busy working & always sleep in class as all teacher knows i'm a workaholic.
Need lots of $$$. But luckily, i didn't did badly for N'level. As usual, i always failed my Math but never mind, i manage to get 2As though i aimed for 3As.
I'm happy with it.
So now, i'm in ITE, I met new friends and now i'm having holiday but i wish to go school as often. 
Different thinking, i don't know why too. Three weeks holiday, i just wasted it.
I planned to go genting with my friend,but cancel. I'm so happy that parents agreed, i'm pretty surprised.
But everything ruined, shall planned to go with friend one day again during holiday.
I want to spend my holidays doing things that worth it, pleaseee. :(
I want spend time with my loved ones and be happy girl! Please grant my wish! :(



I might not have the pretty looks, but i have the pretty heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment