Friday, January 27, 2012


It's friday today, 
I'm back from ruiwen's friend house, went there to ba nian & play ban luck! :D
Luck was not bad, three more days & new year is over.
Went to ruiwen's house yesturday.
Have a great time with her friend for this two days.
Tomorrow going to relatives house again, 
And soon, it's monday, school reopen. 
Time pass real fast.
I need a hair cut soon. :(
I want a caring boyfriend & pamper me much.
Let history be the past.
No point forcing someone to be back to you, when you both are really sick of each other.
Seeing you finding someone better than me, i'm glad.
I won't be sad because, im yours before. 
I won't drop tears for the 4th time anymore,
I believe, if you are mine, you will be back again.
I want to be happy everday.
Though i'm not the prettiest girl in the world, but i'm pretty sure i'm much more better than some other bitches out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment