Sunday, January 29, 2012


I miss those times in cambodia, 
Those kids and their smile, 
I remember clearly enough that,this boy drop tears for me when i'm leaving singapore. 
He give me a warm hug & draw me something on a paper,
Their smile always make our heart melt.
I won't forget those times in cambodia.

Today, went out to ba nian with mum, 
Woke up early went to market with mum, then head out.
Went to tampines & 3 plus, dad came to fetch us,
And back to hougang for dinner.
And stayed @ home after that to continue with project.
School starts tomororw @ 9.
Weekends pass so fast & february coming in two more days.
Say goodbye to January.
I'm spending valentines day alone! :(

Focused on study is my main point now, 
What's done can't be undone.
What mine will be mine, i won't force it.
Love can't be forced,
"Appreciate what you have before what you have become what you had."

No comments:

Post a Comment