Sunday, December 25, 2011

Back to post like a finally!^^
It's the 26th today, exactly two month with babyboy.
Happy 2nd month, iloveyou.
And soon 5 more days to 2012.
A brand new year.
Yesturday Christmas Day,
Went to bugis with sibao, and meet babyboy at NEX,
Just have one hour with him, 
I'm sorry my dear, i failed to be a good girlfriend,
Then went to amk hub to meet parents and aunt.
On the Christmas Eve, 
Meet babyboy at cineleisure.
He surprised me with coach wallet as christmas present when i meet him.
Waited for him and his friend finish playing pool,
Then went to macdonald for lunch,
Then went Scape with dear and his friend.
So guys went to play arcade for one hour, as we girl went to slack at scape.
Then around 6 plus, walked around cineleisure,
After that, i went off to meet parents at amk hub.

My sweetest boyfriend, 
Happy 2nd month,
This silly boy never failed to make me happy each day, he tolerate my nonsense and attitude,
Even i shouted at him, he don't even want to do anything, he just give in to me.
I will change my attitude towards you.
He drop tears over me several times, this shows that i meant alot to him.
I can feel it, and people always think that 
"when a girl thinks of her future with her boyfriend,it's normal, but when a boy thinks of his future with his girlfriend,he's serious"
My boyfriend always say that, he want me to be his last, hopefully he is serious.
I'm willing to be your last as long as you are my obedient babyboy,
You're awesome my dear.
Day by day, you make my day brighter each day with you,
I love you my dear.
26th's


No comments:

Post a Comment